Pay your old balances on PARKS DIRECT’s Pay Old Balances page in the My Account menu.
Go to www.pgparksdirect.com and sign in to your PARKS DIRECT account.
Select SIGN IN on the upper-right corner of PARKS DIRECT's home page. Enter your username and password on the login window and select the Login button.
You’ll find My Account on the site’s navigation bar on the top of the page and Pay Old Balances in the menu under the History & Balances section.
On the Pay Old Balances page, the site lists old balances beneath the Your Balances heading.
- First, select the checkbox next to the balance you want to pay.
- Then select Add To Cart, above the Your Balances heading.
If you have more than one balance and would like to pay them all, select the Select All button to the right of the Add To Cart button. Then select Add To Cart.
Now in your shopping cart, review your fees and select Proceed To Checkout to finalize your payment.
1. Select your payment method. (ex. "Credit Card")
2. Review all of the Customer Information, to make sure everything looks correct and up to date.
3. You may now enter the Payment Information.
4. Finally, check off the reCAPTCHA verification button, and click Continue to initiate the payment process.
After selecting Continue, PARKS DIRECT authorizes your card and brings you to the Payment Accepted page. On the Payment Accepted page, you must select Return to Website. Failure to do so could result in PARKS DIRECT charging your card but not finalizing your purchase in our database.