Scheduled installment bills are on PARKS DIRECT's Installment Billing page.
Log in to PARKS DIRECT and go to Installment Billing
Go to www.pgparksdirect.com to see your installment bills
Log into your PARKS DIRECT account
Select Login on the upper-right corner of the PARKS DIRECT home page. Enter your username and password on the login window, select the Login button
You’ll find My Account on the navigation bar and Installment Billing under the Update section
On the Installment Billing page, you'll see any scheduled installment bills for your household. Information displayed includes:
- The PARKS DIRECT family member who’s charged for the billing.
- A description of the item (course, rental, pass, etc.) that the billing is for.
- The next date when the bill is due.
- The method that Parks and Recreation will charge you for the bill. The two methods are:
- Installment bill, Parks and Recreation will charge your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Credit card, Parks and Recreation will charge your linked credit card.
- The amount due.
On the Installment Bill page, PARKS DIRECT shows you all of your current bills with: Name, Description, Next Bill Date, Bill Type, and Amount. See above.
You can link your credit card to installment bills. Once linked, PARKS DIRECT will automatically charge your credit card the amount shown on the due date. Go to this article to learn how to link a credit card.