How to view tax IDs and tax receipts

Updated Sep 02, 2021

On PARKS DIRECT go to the Childcare Tax Receipts page on the My Account menu. M-NCPPC's Federal Tax Identification (ID) number is 526-001-550.


Go to

Log in to your PARKS DIRECT account.

Select Login on the upper-right corner of the PARKS DIRECT home page. Enter your username and password on the login window, select the Login button

Select Login on the upper-right corner of site. On the login pop-up window, enter your username and password, then select Login. See above.

Go to the Childcare Tax Receipt page

  1. To obtain a tax receipt for the previous calendar year, select My Account > Childcare Tax Receipt.
    • • You'll find My Account on the navigation bar and Childcare Tax Receipt below the Reports section.
  2. On the Childcare Tax Receipt page, you'll see options to select the appropriate tax year. You'll also see subtotals for each month and member totals. Once you're ready, select Submit, and PARKS DIRECT will send a copy to the primary email address on file.

Select My Account > Child Tax Receipt. See above.

Choose your tax receipt's year in the For Tax Year box. Then, where you see fit, change the monthly subtotals and member totals in the appropriate boxes. Lastly, select Submit. See above.

Previous Article Accepted payments
Next Article How to pay balances due online