To open and complete a fillable PDF form, you will need Adobe Reader 7.05 or newer. If you do not have it installed on your computer, you may download the latest version free of charge from http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions.
It’s recommended that you first download/save the PDF form to your computer or network drive, and then open it with Adobe Reader and fill it. We do not recommend using any web browser to open the form as most have issues with fillable PDF forms.
- Right-click on the form link and select Save target as… or Save link as…
- Choose location where you want to save the form and then click the Save button
- Right click the saved form and choose Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader from the list of available options.
- You can either type information directly into each field or cut and paste text from your own word processor.
- The font is pre-selected and cannot be changed.
- You can only type regular text (upper and lower cases); the system will not accept underlined text, bold or italics, script or formulas