You've encountered an activity that requires a prerequisite when an error message appears after you try registering.
PARKS DIRECT will block you from joining activities if you have not completed the required prerequisite. PARKS DIRECT will also bring up an error message that states a rule hasn’t been satisfied and lists prerequisite(s) that will lift the block on the section.
Until you add the prerequisite section to your shopping cart, you can't complete registration for the blocked activity section.
Register for the prerequisite
1. Go to www.pgparksdirect.com and sign in to your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Select SIGN IN on the upper-right corner of PARKS DIRECT's home page. Then enter your username and password in the boxes. Lastly, select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
2. To add the the prerequisite course to your cart, select Browse > Enroll by Activity Number on the navigation bar.
3. In the example below, the prerequisite section's full code is 16600-300A, which is split into Activity (16600) and Section (300A). After entering the codes, select Add To Cart.
4. On the new page, check the checkbox next to the family member who's participating in the prerequisite section. Then select Continue.
5. Review the waiver and check the checkbox next to I agree with the above and then select Continue. Answer any required questions.
6. Review your shopping cart then select Proceed To Checkout.
7. On the checkout screen, review the summary of charges. Then enter all required customer and payment information. To complete your purchase, do the captcha and select Continue.