The participant information section is free and captures vital information about each camper.
Sing in to PARKS DIRECT
1. Go to www.pgparksdirect.com and sign in to your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Select SIGN IN on the upper-right corner of PARKS DIRECT's home page. Then enter your username and password in the boxes. Lastly, select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
2. Go to the summer program participant information section page. Or select Browse > Enroll by Activity Number to add the the camp participant information form to your cart.
3. The form's full code is 16600-300A, which is split into Activity (16600) and Section (300A). Enter 16600 in the Activity box and 300A in the Section box. Then select Add To Cart.
Fill out the form
4. On the new page, check the checkbox under the family member who's participating in a summer camp. Then select Continue.
- To fill out this form on PARKS DIRECT, Camper's have to register as a family member. To add a family member, go to the top right of the screen, select MY ACCOUNT > Household & Member, and select the Add New Member button at the bottom of the page.
To sign up for Summer Day Camp, Playground, and Xtreme Teen programs, you must first register campers in our participant information section.
5. On the waiver page, fill out all the required questions for your camper. Then move down the page and check the checkbox next to I agree with the above and select Continue.
6. Review your shopping cart and select Proceed To Checkout.
PARKS DIRECT does not collect payment information for filling out the participant information form, as there is no cost associated with this process.
7. Enter the required information then select Continue. PARKS DIRECT will not charge you for the summer camp participant information form.