Sign in to PARKS DIRECT and go to the Garden Plots page
1. Go to www.pgparksdirect.com and sign in to your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Select SIGN IN on the upper-right corner of PARKS DIRECT's home page. Then enter your username and password in the boxes. Lastly, select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
2. Move down the home page and select the Permits Service tile.
3. Select the Garden Plots tile.
PARKS DIRECT will by default show you a date range of 03/01/2022 - 12/01/2022, which is the entire gardening season when you can rent plots. Do not change the date range.
Choose a garden plot to rent
3. Browse the Garden Plots page and choose your desired plot from the list.
4. Check the corresponding checkbox under the plot you want to rent.
5. Select Add To Cart on the pop-up banner.
Enter your information and complete your payment
6. Select the checkbox next to the customer who's renting the garden plot, then select Continue.
If you need to add a family member to your PARKS DIRECT account, select My Account > Household & Member, and select the Add New Member button at the bottom of the page.
7. On the next screen, read and agree to the Garden Plot Rental Agreement. Then select Continue.
8. Review your cart, then select Proceed to Checkout.
9. Enter your customer and payment information, complete the captcha, and select Continue. PARKS DIRECT will email you a copy of your garden plot rental confirmation.
You have successfully reserved your garden plot!