The Department of Parks and Recreation's outdoor swimming pools offer reservations. Because pools allow a limited number of walk-in visits, a reservation guarantees you access. For information on operating hours, swim sessions, fees, etc., go to Prince George's Parks and Recreation's page on summer pool operations.
- You may only reserve space at the pool for members on your PARKS DIRECT household. Guests will also have to make reservations with PARKS DIRECT.
- Pools are only open for use during listed time blocks and will be closed between blocks.
- The earliest you can make a reservation is ten days prior to the reservation date. The latest you can make a reservation is 7 p.m. the night before your reservation.
- At the entrances of outdoor pools, you will confirm the names of each person in your reservation. Facilities at capacity can deny access to drop-ins.
- When your pool session is over, please follow our exit procedures. The lifeguard will give a 15 minute warning that the swim session is ending.
- Please bring water to limit the use of a facility's water fountains.