Pool Reservation Rules
The following policies have been put in place to allow for safe operation of our aquatics facilities while allowing equitable opportunities for use by all of our customers.
We will be disinfecting all touch points regularly. To minimize touch points, some pool features such as slides, floating pads, etc. will be closed.
- All patrons entering the pool must have a reservation.
- You may only reserve space at the pool for members on your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Pools are open for use during listed time blocks only and will be closed between blocks.
- You may only reserve space for one (1) time slot per day.
- You are limited to a maximum of three (3) reservations per person per week (Mon-Sun).
- Prince George's County residents and residents in the Impact Area may reserve space up to 10 days in advance.
- Montgomery County residents may reserve space up to 8 days in advance.
- Non-residents may reserve space up to 7 days in advance.
- No reservations will be permitted less than 24 hours in advance.
Social Distancing Guidelines for our Pools
- Face coverings are required, other than when you are in the water.
- At the entrance you will confirm the names of each person in your reservation. People not having a previously made reservation will NOT be admitted.
- Absolutely NO drop-ins will be allowed. For pool admission, you MUST have a reservation.
- Social distancing is required. Allow for 6 feet of space or more throughout the pool area and do not rearrange pool furniture. Please maintain the required social distancing with non-family members in the water as well.
- To help limit locker room traffic, we ask that you take a cleansing shower before arriving and come dressed in your swim attire.
- We will be disinfecting all touch points regularly. To minimize touch points, some pool features may be closed.
- There will be reduced patron capacity at all the pools to support social distancing. Pools will have reduced operating hours and periods of closure throughout the day for cleaning.
- When your pool session is over, please follow our new exit procedures. The lifeguard will give a 15-minute warning that the swim session is ending.
- Do not linger or attempt to leave through the entrance.
- Social distancing should also be adhered to outside of the facility and in the parking lots.