- In order to request a rental waiver using the Community Connect Coupon, go to PGParksDirect.com. You must login using your organization's information or your request will be submitted under our "Guest Household" and the request will require credit card payment at the end of the process.
You will be asked to confirm or update your Primary Person Information. Click “Save”.
- Click "SIGN IN / REGISTER" on the top right hand side.
- Enter your Organizations credentials.
1. Ensure that you are under the correct household (Your partner organization account).
2. To search for a facility, click "Links".
3. Under "Links", click "Community Connect Partner Request".
Once the facility is identified, select a date to search the facility by "Date".
1. Search facilities by "Date".
2. Select the time frame.
3. Click "Add To Cart".
- If you have multiple individuals listed in your account, select the person who will be responsible for the event. Proceed by clicking "Continue"
- Enter the number of "Expected attendees*", not exceeding the listed capacity for the facility.
- Enter amenities in the "Amentities Request" text box. (Example 20 Chairs, 5 Tables, Park police, Large trash cans.)
- Enter BRIEF event description in the "Reservation purpose" text box.
- Read each statement then check the "I agree with the above".
- 5. Click "Continue"
- Click "Proceed To Checkout".
- Verify "Billing Information" is correct.
- Click "Continue" once complete
- Your Transaction is complete, wait for response from offering facility.