Go to PARKS DIRECT
1. Go to www.pgparksdirect.com to begin resetting your password.
2. Select Login on the upper-right corner of the site's page.
3. On the login pop-up window, select the second link that's below the Login button. The link reads: If you have an account with us, but you’ve forgotten your password, please click here.
Select the second link that reads: If you have an account with us, but you’ve forgotten your password, please click here. See above.
Enter your account's email
4. Enter your email address in the box and select the checkbox next to I'm not a robot. The captcha might give you a task to complete. When you finish the task, select Submit.
5. You will receive an email with the subject “Per your request” that has a link for you to reset your password. The link it will bring you to a new webpage.
If PARKS DIRECT didn’t recognize your email address, you will not be able to access your account online.
Enter your account's email in the Primary Email Address box, select the check box next to I'm not a robot, and then select Submit. See above.
Create a new password
6. On the page that the emailed link brought you to, enter your new password in the New Password box and the box below it.
7. Once complete, you will see a message that says Password reset successful and you can log back into your PARKS DIRECT account.
Enter your new password into the New Password and Re-Type New Password boxes. Then select Submit. See above.