You can add credit to your Parks Direct account by using the My Account menu on the site's navigation bar. Then go to the Add Credit page.
Log in to Parks Direct and go to Add Credit
- Go to www.pgparksdirect.com to begin adding credit to your account.
- Log in to your Parks Direct account.
- First, select Login on the upper-right corner of the Parks Direct home page. Enter your username and password on the login pop-up window, then select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
- Select My Account > Add Credit. You’ll find My Account on the navigation bar and Add Credit below the History & Balances section.
Select Login on the website's upper-right corner. On the login pop-up window, enter your username and password, then select Login. See above.
Select My Account > Add Credit. See above.
Start adding credit
On the new page, you will see a prompt for adding credit.
- In the Amount box, enter the amount of credit you wish to add to your Parks Direct account.
- Select Add to Cart right under Amount.
- Select Proceed To Checkout and then enter your payment information.
- Review your purchase summary, then select Continue.
In the Amount box, enter the amount of credit you want to add to your account. Then select Add To Cart. See above.
Review your purchase, then select Proceed To Checkout. See above.
Review your billing information, then select Continue. See above.