Parks Direct allows customers to link a credit or debit card to installment bills. When the bill is due, Parks Direct will automatically charge the linked card.
Log in to Parks Direct and go to the Installment Billing page
- Go to www.pgparksdirect.com to start linking your card.
- Log in to your Parks Direct account.
- First, select Login on the upper-right corner of the Parks Direct home page. Then enter your username and password in the login pop-up window, then select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
- Select My Account > Installment Billing. You’ll find My Account on the navigation bar and Installment Billing below the Update section.
Select Login at the upper-right corner of Parks Direct's website. On the login pop-up window, enter your username and password, then select Login. See above.
Select My Account > Installment Billing. See above.
Update your bill type
The Installment Billing page shows all of your Parks Direct household's installment bills. For more information, go to this article on installment billing.
Installment bills (bill type one) charge your Parks Direct account, and credit card bills (bill type two) charge your linked card.
- Select Update Bill Type for each billing that you want to link to your credit or debit card.
- On the prompt that appears, select the Bill Type box and choose Credit Card.
- Select Save below the Bill Type box.
Select Update Bill Type for the bills you want to pay using a linked payment card. See above.
Select Installment Bill on the Bill Type box and the select Save. See above.
Link your credit card
Back on the Installment Billing page, your bill type should be updated.
If there is no credit card linked to your Parks Direct account, you will see the message: You must link a Credit Card to this Bill.
- Select Update Credit Card to link your credit card.
- Parks Direct will bring up a payment form. Fill out all the required information and select Pay.
In order to validate card information, the linked credit card will be authorized for $1.00. This charge will show as pending on your statement but will drop off after a few days.
If you don't have a credit card linked to your account, you will see You must link a Credit Card to this Bill. Select Update Credit Card to link your card. See above.
Enter your card's requested information and select Pay. See above.
The Installment Billing page will now reflect that your credit card is linked to the bill. Parks Direct will automatically charge your linked payment card on its due date.
You should see your card's information where it used to be You must link a Credit Card to this Bill. See above.