Outdoor and indoor pools (weekends only) offer reservations. Because pools allow a limited number of walk-in visits, a reservation guarantees you access. For information on operating hours, swim sessions, fees, etc., go to Prince George's Parks and Recreation's page on summer pool operations.
The following policies allow for the safe operation of our aquatics facilities while allowing equitable opportunities for use by all of our customers.
- You may only reserve space at the pool for members on your PARKS DIRECT household. Guests will also have to make reservations with PARKS DIRECT.
- Pools are only open for use during listed time blocks and will be closed between blocks.
- You may only reserve space for a single time slot per day.
- You can make a reservation up to two hours in advance of a time slot's start.
We will be disinfecting all touch points regularly. To minimize touchpoints, some pool features such as slides, floating pads, climbing walls, etc., will be closed.
Social Distancing Guidelines for our Pools
- Face coverings are required indoors, other than while you are in the water.
- At the entrance, you will confirm the names of each person in your reservation. Facilities at capacity can deny access to drop-ins.
- Social distancing is required. Allow for six feet of space or more throughout the pool area, and don't rearrange pool furniture. Please maintain the required social distancing with non-family members in the water as well.
- To help limit locker room traffic, we ask that you take a shower before arriving and come dressed in your swim ware.
- We will be disinfecting all touch points regularly. Additionally, some pool features may be closed to minimize touchpoints.
- There will be reduced patron capacity at all pools to support social distancing. Pools will have periods of closure for cleaning throughout the day.
- When your pool session is over, please follow our exit procedures. The lifeguard will give a 15 minute warning that the swim session is ending.
- Do not linger or attempt to leave through the entrance.
- Social distancing should also be adhered to outside of the facility and in the parking lots.
- Please bring water to limit the use of a facility's water fountains.