Go to Prince George's Department of Parks and Recreation's website to see our policy on refund, cancellation, withdrawal, and proration.
- You can withdraw from a course, also known as a program, online or in person at any staffed Parks and Recreation facility. However, to withdraw from a program within seven days of its start date, you have to contact the facility offering the program. If you're withdrawing online, go to our article on withdrawals and cancellations.
- You can only withdraw from a membership for emergency/medical reasons
- For most programs, prorated registrations and widthdrawls are available in the form of credit based on time you missed.
- If Parks and Recreation cancels your program, you are entitled to a total refund or credit.
- If you withdraw from a program (in most cases) you will receive a prorated credit, which is based on the remaining number of sections and a 20 percent withdrawal fee, on your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Policy varies from facility to facility. Contact the facility you're renting from to learn about their policy.
- For summer camps, PARKS DIRECT will charge a $50 withdrawal fee per child. However, if you withdraw or transfer from a camp within the first two weeks of your resident registration dates, you will not receive a penalty.
- Extended care withdrawals are assessed a 20 percent fee.
- Withdrawals are non-refundable and non-transferable.