Some facilities offer reserved visits. Because facilities have limited drop-in visits, a reservation guarantees you access. To make book your spot, follow these steps.
Sign in to PARKS DIRECT
1. Go to www.pgparksdirect.com and sign in to your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Select SIGN IN on the upper-right corner of PARKS DIRECT's home page. Then enter your username and password in the boxes. Lastly, select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
To reserve a visit to Sugar Ray Leonard Boxing Center, go to Prince George's Parks and Recreation's page on the boxing center.
2. On the home page, move down until you see the tiles with picutes. Select the tile that represents the type of reservation you're looking for (Visit Our Sites, Pool Reservations, Golf Reservations, Boat Reservations, Tennis Reservations, Nature Reservations, etc.).
You can also find reservation options on the navigation bar by selecting Browse.
Enter your reservation details
3. Enter the day you want to make a reservation into the Begin Date and End Date filter on the left. Then select Search.
Depending on which reservation page you're on, you can move up the page for a graphical presentation of possible reservations.
Also, facilities can deny a drop-in visit, but a reservation will ensure your visit.
4. Browse the search results and select the time slot for the reservation you want to make.
5. Select Add to Cart on the pop-up banner.
PARKS DIRECT accounts created online are marked as non-residents (and charged higher non-resident fees) until Parks and Recreation receives necessary documents for age and residency verification. For instructions on how to upload verification documents, please go to our article on residency status.
6. Select each PARKS DIRECT family member who will be present during the reservation, then select Continue.
If you need to add a family member to your account, select My Account > Household & Member, and select the Add New Member button at the bottom of the page.
Complete your payment
7. Answer any required questions, review the waivers, and check the checkbox next to I agree with the above. Then select Continue.
8. Review your shopping cart and select Proceed To Checkout.
9. Enter your customer and payment information, complete the captcha, then select Continue to complete your reservation. PARKS DIRECT will email you a copy of your confirmation.
You have successfully made a reservation online!