The form for summer program participants collects answers to our Super 7 Questions. This information is required for participation in summer programs and helps us determine which additional forms you will need to complete for your summer program participant.
The Super 7 Questions in our summer program participant information form are:
- Who is the participant's doctor?
- What is the participant’s doctor's phone number?
- Who is the participant’s emergency contact (other than parent/guardian)?
- What is the participant's emergency contact phone number?
- Is the participant a swimmer or non-swimmer?
- Does the participant have any health issues staff should be aware of?
- What is the participant’s current immunization status?
Should you need to update any of this information after registering for this section, follow the steps below.
Registering for the first time? Go here to learn how to register for the first time.
Sign in to PARKS DIRECT and go to Changes
1. Go to www.pgparksdirect.com and sign in in to your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Select SIGN IN on the upper-right corner of PARKS DIRECT's home page. Then enter your username and password in the boxes. Lastly, select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
2. On PARKS DIRECT's navigation bar, select My Account > Changes. You'll find Changes under History & Balances on the My Account menu.
Update the participant's form
3. Find the Summer Program Participant Information (16600-300A) section and select the check mark next to it.
- Use this link to go to the form.
4. PARKS DIRECT will take you to the Activity Search page (now in change mode). Locate the Participant Information Section (16600-300A) once again and add it to your cart.
5. PARKS DIRECT will open the form with past answers. Update the questions and then select Continue.