The summer program information section collects the answers to our Super 7 Questions. These questions are required information for summer program participants and help us determine which additional forms you will need to complete for your summer program.
The summer program information Super 7 Questions are:
- What is the participant's doctor
- What is the participant’s doctor's phone number
- Who is the participant’s emergency contact (other than parent/guardian)
- What is the participant's emergency contact phone number
- Is the participant a swimmer or non-swimmer?
- Does the participant have any health issues staff should be aware of?
- What is the participant’s current immunization status?
Should you need to update any of this information after registering for this section, follow these steps to update your answers.
1. Go to www.pgparksdirect.com to begin updating participants answers.
2. Log in to your PARKS DIRECT account.
- Select Login on the upper-right corner of the PARKS DIRECT home page. Then enter your username and password in the login pop-up window. Lastly, select the Login button below the Username and Password boxes.
Select Login on the upper-right corner of the home page. On the login pop-up window, enter your username and password, then select Login. See above.
3. On PARKS DIRECT's navigation bar, select My Account > Changes. You'll find Changes under History & Balances on the My Account menu.
Select My Account > Changes. See above.
4. Locate the registration for the Summer Program Participant Information (16600-300A) section and select the check mark next to it.
Select the check mark next to Summer Program Participant Information. See above.
5. PARKS DIRECT will take you to the Activity Search page (now in change mode). Locate the Participant Information Section (16600-300A) once again and add it to your cart.
Select the Summer Program Participant Information, then select Add To Cart on the yellow pop-up banner. See above.
6. PARKS DIRECT will bring up questions filled in with your old answers. Update any information necessary. Then select Continue.
Update any questions that are outdated, then select Continue. See above.