How To Make A Reservation For In-Person Visits
There are NO same day reservations or drop-ins allowed. To make a reservation and book your spot today, use the following steps:
1. From the Home page, browse and click on the tile representing the type of reservation you're looking for.
2. Set the desired date of your visit and click Search. The list of available activities/amenities will update based on availability on the date selected.
3. Click on the green shopping cart icon next to the time slot of the desired amenity.
Time slots or days that are unavailable are displayed with a red shopping carts and an "X".
4. Confirm your selection is correct, and then click "Add To Cart."
5. Select each family member that will be present during the reservation, then click "Continue."
ALL PATRONS MUST HAVE A RESERVATION. No drop-ins will be accepted.
6. Review the items added to your cart and click "Proceed To Checkout."
All accounts created online are marked as Non-Residents (and are charged the Non-Resident fees) until the necessary age and residency verification documents are provided. For instructions on how to upload verification documents online, please click here.
7. Read the Refund/Cancellation Policy located at the bottom of the page, then click Continue & Accept Refund/Cancellation Policy:
8. Enter your payment information to complete your reservation. You will be emailed a copy of your confirmation.
You have successfully made an online reservation!