Updating Summer Program Information Answers
The Summer Program Information section collects the answers to our Super 7 Questions. These questions are required information for Summer Program Participants, and help us determine which additional forms you will need to complete for your summer program. These questions are:
- Doctor's Name
- Doctor's Phone Number
- Emergency Contact Name (other than Parent/Guardian)
- Emergency Contact Phone Number
- Is your child a Swimmer or Non-Swimmer?
- Are there any health issues staff should be aware of?
- What is your child's current immunization status?
Should you need to update any of this information AFTER registering for this section, follow these steps to update your answers at any time:
1. Log into your PARKS DIRECT online Account
2. In the upper left corner, click on "My Account" and under the "History and Balances" section, select "Changes"
3. Locate the registration for the Summer Program Information Section, and click the Check Mark next to it
4. It will then return you to the Activity Search page (under change mode for 16600-300A). Locate the Participant Information Section once again (16600-300A) and add it to your cart.
5. The questions will pop up with the old answers, and you can then update any information necessary